Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stuff bought

Lately I've been buying more than usual.

This week for books I picked up:

Demery, Leroy W. Jr et al.
Electric Railways of Japan: Interurbans - Tramways - Metros Vol.3 - Western Japan.

Demery, Leroy W. Jr et al.
Japan by Rail: Published as a Supplement to Electric Railways of Japan.

Obata Toshishiro
Shinkendo Tameshigiri: Samurai Swordsmanship & Test-Cutting.

Vaporis, Constantine Nomikos
Tour of Duty: Samurai, Military Service in Edo, and the Culture of Early Modern Japan.

Then there were the videos:

Ghost Hound DVD Complete Collection

You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle DVD Collection 1 and 2

I got the DVD discs on sale from The Right Stuf, I'm trying to keep my spending under control so I often hold off on getting releases right away.

No comments: