Sunday, October 10, 2010

Been shopping

This past week I picked up more books that usual, and one DVD series.

I got most of these at the Cartoon Art Museum shop in San Francisco.

Anime:

Ghost Talker's Daydream
I ordered this one from Robert's Anime Corner Store as it is out of print.

Manga:

But I'm Your Teacher by Row Takakura
I figure I had to have one BL title in my collection. Heck I may even take the shrink wrap off some day.

Black Blizzard by Tatsumi Yoshihiro

Kingyo Used Books vol.1 by Yoshizaki Seimu


Books on Japanese culture:

Warring Clans, Flashing Blades: The Samurai Film Companion

The Demon's Sermon on the Martial Arts

Studio Ghibli: The Films of Hayao Mizayaki and Isao Takahata

Secrecy in Japanese Arts: Secret Transmission as a Mode of Knowledge

Japanese Schoolgirl Confidential: How Teenage Girls Made a Nation Cool

No comments: