Saturday, March 26, 2022

Trails to Oishii Tokyo

 I am one of the moderators of the Japanese Food group on Facebook and will be posting each weekend about food resources such as books, web sites, and even anime or manga. I have quite a list and once I am done going through it I will make a PDF file of all I have posted and update it regularly.


This week's post follows.

NHK, Japan's public broadcaster, has several TV shows about food broadcast in multiple languages. This is one of those shows, in time I will cover them all.

Trails to Oishii Tokyo focusses on ingredients readily available in Japan's capital. Each program is devoted to one food item covering it from the farm to the kitchen. Even if you think you know Japanese food you will discover many ingredients you never knew existed.

Do note the on demand shows eventually expire so I recommend you start with the oldest and work your way to the most recent.


Trails to Oishii Tokyo

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/tv/oishii/

No comments: