Monday, December 27, 2021

Tokyo Stroll Supplement: Regular Events and Festivals

 A friend and I were talking a week or so ago about how handy it would be to have a list of recurring event dates in Tokyo for future trips. So I went through the current version of Tokyo Stroll (the release is still delayed by the pandemic) and put such a list together for what was in the book and holidays. 

Here is what I have so far.

Tokyo Stroll Supplement: Regular Events and Festivals 

I will slowly add more. With the pandemic most event and festivals pages are sparse which shall slow down the process. I'm also going to focus for now on neighborhoods in the book. As I start adding events for neighborhoods not in the book I'll also add those locations to the Additional Entries, Corrections, and Locations page.

No comments: