Monday, October 13, 2008

Used manga in Berkeley

Occasionally I post on the state of used manga in some shops in Berkeley California.

Moe's Book on Telegraph has added a large amount of titles recently as has Half Price Books on Shattuck. In both stores the shelves are overflowing.

Moe's is about 4 blocks from the University of California Berkeley and Half Price is one block from the Berkeley BART station near The Other Change of Hobbit science fiction book shop, Anime V and Comic Relief.

Also on Telegraph is Shakespeare and Company which has a growing selection.

So check these out for good prices, you may find something you had not checked out as worthy of buying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every once in a while, you can find the odd (and I do mean odd) used tankoubon. I found some in large used book stores in Seattle and in Iowa City when I was living there. It's always an excuse to go in..

(The weird one was when I found a rare paleontology tome in a New Age bookstore in Halifax.)

DSWBT

Sheba said...

Thank you so much. I'm a UC Berkeley student, and I didn't know Moe's carried that kind of thing.

Ariel Hudnall said...

Just what I was looking for!!!! Thanks!!!