Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Yawara sweet, martial arts and news

I've had the flu this week so I have done nothing with uploading new images.

However I did putter on the Anime Companion Supplement entries, it helped that some were already done before I got sick.

The new entries are:

daifuku

Tenshin Shôden Katori Shintô-ryû

Yomiuri Shimbun

Plus an update to the mononoke entry.

I also found a new source of information on yokai, hence the update on mononoke, This is Michael Dylan Foster's dissertation Morphologies of Mystery: Yôkai and Discources of the Supernatural in Japan 1666-1999. The yokai entries will be short ones as the information is scant, but it is something for an area where little is written about in English.

2 comments:

tudza said...

daifuku, my favorite! Especially the ones with blackened sesame seeds on them.

Big good luck!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're under the weather! I hope you feel better soon.

DSWBT