Sunday, August 26, 2007

Snacks, Educational role models and Love of Little Boys.

This week the new entries continue adding to the food listings plus an entry on a famous educator and role model for children and then an entry on a particular interest some female characters have in much younger men.

karintô

Ninomiya Sontoku

shôtacon

I have also been reading Beatrice M. Bodart-Bailey's excellent book The Dog Shogun: The Personality and Politics of Tokugawa Tsunayoshi. This has led me to revise my entry on Tokugawa Tsunayoshi as the common view repeated in many sources seems to be far from the actual histoical record. I rarely edit entries after uploading them. I usually simply add a note to my database of entries for future use when the supplement is used for another Anime Companion volume.

No comments: