Monday, January 4, 2010

More Kannon

The first post of the new year continues a trend started last year, entries related to Kannon.

This one is specifically:

Senju Kannon (Thousand-Armed Kannon) 千手観音菩薩

Expect other Kannon related entries in the future as I find references to other forms of this popular bosatsu. I actually have two in the pipeline for release in the near future.


Seen something in an anime or manga you would like me to research and add to the Anime Companion Supplement? Drop me an email and I'll get on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be honest, I'm liking this Kannon riff you've got going. I'll be following you closely, you can bet!

One thing in the most recent entry confused me. You mentioned "The Senju Kannon exorcism method". Is there such a method? Or is this unique to Spirit Warrior? If the latter, maybe you should phrase it "The Senju Kannon is used in an exorcism method".

DSWBT

Gilles Poitras said...

Dan. I'll check to see if the phrase The Senju Kannon exorcism method is used and then edit the post to have that in quotes. Good suggestion.